RealTuning.IT

o come back to the organization

Punto di Ritrovo. Sezione dove poter scambiare due chiacchiere.

Moderatore: RT Moderators

o come back to the organization

Messaggiodi wanglei » mar gen 16, 2018 05:51

Martin Brodeur appears to be ready to leave the Devils behind, should it come to that. Speaking to TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun on Friday, Brodeur said "Ive come to the conclusion that Im definitely going to be available July 1." The NHLs all-time wins leader added: "I want to play one more season and I want to see whats out there." The 42-year-old netminder appeared in just 39 games for the Devils in 2013-14, sharing starters duties for the first time since taking over the New Jersey crease full-time in 1993-94. He is slated to become an unrestricted free agent on July 1. "Ive had a lot of good conversations with the Devils, but Im not inclined at going back at this point," Brodeur told LeBrun. "I just feel that with Schneids (Cory Schneider), the organization has to move on. Me being around might be tough a little bit for them. I dont completely put [a return] out of the question, but I dont want to mess up the cards for the Devils.” The Devils traded for goaltender Cory Schneider at the 2013 NHL Draft and the 28-year-old goalie played 45 games for the Devils this past season. The Devils are reportedly trying to lock Schneider up to an extension but the American netminder is reportedly seeking assurances that he will be the teams undisputed number one. "At the end of the day, it doesnt matter where I go next, Im always going to be a Devil. Im always going to come back to the organization. But I want to play one more year. So Ill see whats out there." Brodeur doesnt yet know what the options are out there for him, but hes ready to explore. "Ive got to see what the opportunities are. Im not going to go somewhere where I dont feel comfortable," he said. "If I go somewhere as a No. 2 goalie, its going to be a team that has a really good chance to win a Stanley Cup. If I go for a No. 1 job, its going to depend on the situation. I think there are teams that can use me." Detroit Tigers Alex Avila Jersey . 1 and reigning champion Caroline Wozniacki was among Thursdays third-round winners, while second- seeded Victoria Azarenka pulled out of the draw at the $4. Victor Martinez Jersey . Dane Dobbie had four goals and two assists, Karsen Leung had two goals and two assists, and Matthew Dinsdale scored two and helped on another for Calgary (6-3). Shawn Evans and Jeff Shattler had eight-point games with a goal and seven assists apiece, and Jon Harnett and Geoff Snider also scored. http://www.baseballtigersproshop.com/omar-infante-tigers-jersey/ . Correia pitched six innings of one-run ball, Eduardo Escobar homered, and the Minnesota Twins pulled away late to beat the Colorado Rockies 9-3 on Saturday. Alan Trammell Tigers Jersey . Leaning forward with both hands on his knees, Buffon appeared to be resting or somehow trying to withstand the rain. Or perhaps the 36-year-old goalkeeper and Italy captain was reflecting on this: He is only the third player in history to be part of five World Cup squads, along with Germany great Lothar Matthaus and former Mexico goalkeeper Antonio Carbajal. Custom Detroit Tigers Jersey . According to MMAFighting.com, MacDonald needs an x-ray on his right ankle and doctors clearance to fight or he will be subject to a mandatory medical suspension that will end on August 22, 2014.ORLANDO, Fla. - The Orlando Magic have waived veteran guard Jameer Nelson. The move, announced on Monday, ends the run of the Magics longest-tenured player at 10 seasons. Nelson was selected by Denver 20th overall in the first round of the 2004 draft, but was acquired by Orlando in exchange for a future first round pick on draft night. He played in 651 regular season games in Orlando with 556 starts, averaging 12.dddddddddddd6 points and 5.4 assists, and posting one All-Star season in 2009. Nelson was entering the final year of a three-year contract, but had only $2 million of the $8 million remaining guaranteed. By waiving Nelson before July 16 the Magic are saving valued salary cap space. He could re-sign with the Magic, but hes expected to garner free agency interest. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
wanglei

Torna a Ritrovo