RealTuning.IT

Torontos Melvin Ejim and Quebec Citys Khem

Sezione dedicata a tutti i video games!

Moderatore: RT Moderators

Torontos Melvin Ejim and Quebec Citys Khem

Messaggiodi lebaobei123 » mer set 06, 2017 02:15

The plan for some Toronto Blue Jays players to defer their salaries in order to sign free agent pitcher Ervin Santana was beyond the planning stages. First reporting on the proposal on Thursday, FOX Sports Ken Rosenthal now indicates that the wheels were in motion to a greater extent than previously thought and that the MLBPA had already signed off on the plan. "Everyone had signed off," a source told Rosenthal of the plan. "It was already done." In the past the MLBPA has been reticent to allow its players to forego a contractual benefit, which includes deferral of salary, without commensurate return. It remains unclear where the impetus for the proposal came from, but its likely that the players would not have conceived of such an idea had they not been led to believe that the team could not afford or were not interested in Santana. According to the Associated Press, the Blue Jays $132.6 million salary for 2014 is the 10th-highest in the MLB, but its unknown if the team is willing to take on more salary if the need were to arise. The 31-year-old Santana eventually turned down a one-year, $14 million offer from the Jays to accept the same deal from the Atlanta Braves, who were looking to shore up their rotation following the loss of Kris Medlen to Tommy John surgery. He is scheduled to make his first start for the Braves on Wednesday night. Nolan Arenado Jersey . Wearing bib No. 1, Maze skied through the gates cleanly to defend her big first-run lead and finish 0.07 seconds ahead of Anna Fenninger of Austria. Defending champion Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany was third, trailing 0. Colorado Rockies Ian Desmond Jersey . After overcoming a three-goal deficit the Senators forced the game to overtime only to watch it slip away as Seth Jones scored the winner 3:49 into the extra period as the Nashville Predators defeated the Senators 4-3 Monday night. http://www.rockiesapparelsshop.com/trev ... rsey-c-13/. Watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 9pm et/6pm pt. Serge Ibaka returned to the Thunder lineup from a calf injury that was supposed to sideline him for the remainder of the postseason and the results were sparkling. Custom Colorado Rockies Jersey . HABS HEADED TO CONFERENCE FINAL The Montreal Canadiens scored early in Game Seven, built a lead and protected it well on their way to a 3-1 series-clinching win over the Boston Bruins. While this game or series isnt necessarily a referendum on the value of fourth lines, the Canadiens certainly benefitted from production lower down their forward depth chart. Jake McGee Rockies Jersey . "I was so nervous," Hadley said Sunday after winning the Puerto Rico Open for his first PGA Tour victory. "I did not eat well last night.In what is a sure sign that Canadian basketball is on the upswing, the Toronto Raptors worked out two Canadians on Wednesday ahead of this months NBA draft. Torontos Melvin Ejim and Quebec Citys Khem Birch went through their paces in front of the Raptors scouting staff. Birch, who played at UNLV and declared for the draft after his junior season, points to Vince Carter as one player who caught his eye growing up. "Vince is probably one of the best Raptors of all time. He had a big impact on all of us," said Birch. "Even though he wasnt Canadian, you thought he was Canadian because he played here and everyone embraced him." Birch is projected to be drafted late in the second round but that hasnt detterred him from making his best impression in workouts.dddddddddddd "I dont look into mock drafts," added Birch, who has already worked out for the Los Angeles Clippers, Miami Heat and Philadelphia 76ers. "Those guys dont really know what goes on in a GMs mind. It only takes one team to like you and if you feel youre ready, youre ready." As for what he could bring to a potential NBA lineup, the 69 forward knows his strength is under his own basket, despite scoring a Big 12-record 48 points in a game this season. "I bring a defensive energy," he said. "Thats the type of player I am and thats why I left (school). I proved myself in college, I was defensive player twice." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lebaobei123

Torna a Games Area